Is your website mobile friendly / mobile optimized?
Reasons your website MUST be Mobile-friendly:
1) Higher page-views per visit and lower bounce rates. People are more likely to stay on a website that is easy to use and are less likely to leave it, which means better rankings and greater possibilities of conversions (sales / leads / etc.)
2) Contributes to customer loyalty. 62% of users are less likely to purchase from a website in the future if the initial interaction is not satisfactory. This means a better customer experience and less time wasted, leads to conversions again and again.
3) Higher value on search engines. Google has a mobile-first index, for mobile searches. This means that if your website isn’t mobile-friendly, then don’t expect it to be ranked highly, even for desktop searches.
4) Mobile designs attracts more users. 57% of users will not recommend a poorly designed mobile site, plus you’ll lose unsatisfied users along with a chance to get good word-of-mouth referrals.
5) Users and search engines want your pages to load as fast as possible. No one likes to wait and 53% of mobile users abandon sites that load for longer than 3 seconds.
6) Mobile devices are commonly used for researching products before a purchase. 69% of users worldwide (ages 18-39) research products from mobile devices. This means your website should make that process very easy, so they more easily “pull the trigger”.
What’s the takeaway here?
Bottom line, your website should be mobile-friendly. If you don’t already have someone you can trust, let our team at FNMNL Media get you mobile optimized fast!
Share this Post